- Kander and Ebb. | Musical Theatre | Performing Arts
- Books from "Yale Broadway Masters Series"
- What is Kobo Super Points?
Goldstein, Richard M. Goodheart, Sandor, editor. Gordon, Robert.
Gottfried, Martin. Broadway Musicals. Abrams, Inc. Grant, Mark N. The Rise and Fall of the Broadway Musical. Boston: Northeastern University Press, Graziano, John. Everett and Paul R. Laird, 89— New York: Cambridge University Press, Green, Stanley. Broadway Musicals: Show by Show. Third edition. Encyclopaedia of the Musical Theatre. New Rochelle: Arlington House, The World of Musical Comedy. Third Edition, Revised and Enlarged. South Brunswick and New York: A. Barnes and Company, Greene, Alexis. Schanke, 71— Carbondale: Southern Illinois University Press, Grout, Donald Jay.
A Short History of Opera. Guernsey, Otis L. Hadlock, Heather. Hamm, Charles. Yesterdays: Popular Song in America. New York: W.
Kander and Ebb. | Musical Theatre | Performing Arts
Harrison, John. Healy, Patrick. Henderson, Amy, and Dwight Blocker Bowers. Henderson, Mary C. New York: Hyperion, New York: Backstage Books, Herrera, Brian Eugenio. Hirsch, Foster.
Harold Prince and the American Musical Theatre. Hischak, Thomas S. New York: Praeger, Hoge, Warren. Horn, David. Horowitz, Mark Eden.
- Uncertainty in Economics. Readings and Exercises;
- Edited by Raymond Knapp, Mitchell Morris, and Stacy Wolf.
- Ready-to-Use Writing Proficiency Lessons & Activities: 4th Grade Level (J-B Ed: Test Prep).
- LSAT PrepTest 33.
- Books from "Yale Broadway Masters Series".
- Proceedings of the 33rd Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education:In Search for Theories in Mathematics Education Volume 4.
Hughes, Sarah. Hyland, William G. Ilson, Carol. Ann Arbor: U. I Research Press, Jarman, Douglas.
Books from "Yale Broadway Masters Series"
Kurt Weill: An Illustrated Biography. London: Orbis Publishing, Jasen, David A. New York: Donald I. Fine, Inc. Jefferson, Margo.
- A 50-100 kWe Gas-Cooled Reactor for Use on Mars.
- The Melancholy Assemblage: Affect and Epistemology in the English Renaissance.
- Richard Rodgers.
- MCITP SQL server 2005 database developer : exam guide (exams 70-431, 70-441, and 70-442).
- Most Popular Videos.
Jones, John Bush. Kamp, David. Kasha, Al, and Joel Hirschhorn. Notes on Broadway: Conversations with the Great Songwriters.
- Sigmund Romberg!
- Sign with Your Baby: How to Communicate with Infants Before They Can Speak.
- Musical - Theatre / Musical Theatre - Subject Guides at American University.
- Analysis and Fate of Surfactants in the Aquatic Environment, Volume 40 (Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry).
- Sigmund Romberg!
- Lost Treasures | Books and Culture.
- Capital Controls, Exchange Rates, and Monetary Policy in the World Economy.
Chicago: Contemporary Books, Inc. Kirkwood, James, and Nicholas Dante. Kirle, Bruce. Kislan, Richard. New York: Prentice Hall Press, New, revised, expanded edition. Knapp, Ray.
Kohn, Martin F. Kraut, Anthea. Kreuger, Miles. New York: Da Capo, First published by Oxford University Press. Lamb, Andrew. Lambert, Philip. To Broadway, To Life! Laufe, Abe. Broadway's Greatest Musicals. New, illustrated, revised edition. Laurents, Arthur. Lerner, Alan Jay. The Musical Theatre: A Celebration. New York: Da Capo Press, Kander and Ebb. Lewine, Richard, and Alfred Simon. Songs of the American Theatre. New York: Dodd, Mead, Lloyd Web[b]er, Andrew, and Tim Rice.
Evita: the Legend of Eva Peron, — New York: Avon Books, Loney, Glenn, editor. Contributions in Drama and Theatre Studies, Number 8. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, Lovensheimer, Jim. South Pacific: Paradise Rewritten. Magee, Jeffrey.
What is Kobo Super Points?
Malone, Jacqui. Urbana: University of Illinois Press, Mandelbaum, Ken. Martin's Press, Maslon, Laurence, ed. New York: The Library of America, Broadway: The American Musical. Updated and Revised. Milwaukee: Applause Theatre and Cinema Books, Mast, Gerald. New York: Overlook Press, Mates, Julian. Paperback edition McHugh, Dominic. McMillin, Scott. McNeil, Donald G. Meffe, Robert.